This course looks at a variety of case scenerios surrounding blended families.
"This was the best ethics course I've ever taken"- Pauline
- Understand how blended families are similar to and different from the traditional "intact" family.
- Learn about the integration process that blended families must achieve for optimal functioning.
- Identify seven ethical considerations in treating blended families.
- Learn to use a values-based approach to think through ethical dilemmas with this population
- Use five family therapy strategies when helping blended families integrate.